Need help finding a FULL day childcare / Preschool / Toddler Class

Hi All,

I know it's not common in Jakarta, but does anyone know of any centres that do full day (morning till late noon or evening) classes?

I am looking for a centre for my 18 months boy. So far from what I see online, most of the schools or centres only offers 2-3 hours a day and 2-3 days a week... I need one that do 5 days a week.

My family and I will be starting work in Jakarta from March onwards, hence need to find a school fast.

Thank you.

Joe

A full time, live in nanny will coast you as little as a million/month.

Perhaps that helps.

Thanks Fred, many have told me that it is more common to hire live in nanny in jakarta.

My concern is not only someone to take care of the boy, but also to let him go social with other child and most importantly to learn things.. I'm afriad that live in nanny can only provide care but not social and learning..

joejos78 wrote:

Hi All,

I know it's not common in Jakarta, but does anyone know of any centres that do full day (morning till late noon or evening) classes?

I am looking for a centre for my 18 months boy. So far from what I see online, most of the schools or centres only offers 2-3 hours a day and 2-3 days a week... I need one that do 5 days a week.

My family and I will be starting work in Jakarta from March onwards, hence need to find a school fast.

Thank you.

Joe

Ever heard about kindergarten??
You have to asks them :)

There are schools for nannies and the best have good English skills.
Indonesia has a problem with corruption so be a tad careful.

Lots of people I know use nannies to take the kids to school, even the kids with learning difficulties.

[Moderated: no free ad on the forum]

(Moderated)

hi Joe,

just saw your blog. incase you're still looking, i take my 21mth old to this new school in senayan city (south jakarta)area where they provide a montessori program in the morning and daycare in the afternoon til 5.30pm.  my daughter's been there for 7mths now and she loves it, of course not at first, but once she adjusted it was like she flourished overnight. her teacher has a background in child psychology and clearly no explanations are needed for her classmates. if you're still looking can blog me here and i can provide you with further details.

cheers

Hi, there is a good preschool and daycare centre at senayan city, Jakarta. Number is 7278 2125. They start at 8 until 5.30.

when you interest..you can check to  our early child  hood school..we  are  open for  toddler and run our class  for  5 days if there  you still looking for..you can open  at  our Face  book  web site with the name is  pamong sito, jakarta indonesia, we  have  address at  cipete  raya close  to  france  international school at south of  jakarta

Hi nakynat,

Please note that this thread is a bit old :)

Feel free to start a new topic with all your questions or for sharing information on the Jakarta Forum please :)

Thank you

Maximilien