CANADIAN IN ANTALYA...

Hello everybody,

my name is Deniz and am marriage with a Canadian man. When we went to foreigner police station here in Antalya we heard there is a lot of Canadian people are living in Antalya. We would like to meet with all Canadian people whos living Antalya.

Greetings
Jacklin

No doubt hope u will find them on this site.  U can as well check mymerhaba.com there u can get them faster cos there lot of foreigners using that site. Its a forum. U need to sign up there

one of my patients father is also canadian. i will let her about this

txs for helping means a lot for us...

Antalya is great. I just moved here and speak English so if anyone needs, im here for a chat

hI

you have same name as my brother.
Im british born,turkish parents.Had enough of London,invested in a property in Lara beach,(2 years ago)not lived in in yet,
Noticed working in Antalya,not easy.

How do you find living there?

Hello Deniz:
I am a Canadian woman who has been offered a job teaching in Turkey. I have been teaching in Tehuacan Mexico for the last six months. I have to make a decision about Turkey. soon. I would love to hear from a  Canadian living in Turkey.

Hi guys,
I'm not Canadian at all. Want to make friends from your country. I'd like to relocate there as well as to improve my English. So please let me know if you gonna meet somewhere. Deffinitely you'll make me happy.

Hey, before moving to Turkey I lived a year in Canada. I also have a Canadian friend who lives in Antalya. Send me a private message if you want.