Looking for a flatmate

Hi!

After living in La Linea for 6 months it is a time to move out somewhere NICER.

I am looking for a new flatmate (As my current flatmate is going back to UK :( )

My suggestion is to find something in Santa Margarita.

I have been in touch with several estate agents and I found an amazing 3-bed House for EUR650 PCM + Bills

I am looking for one person only - preferably female (its always good to have a spare room for guests)

I am a young (25yo) professional working in Gibraltar.

If you are a nice, easy going, tolerant and respectful (and working) person - please say hi! So we can talk more, exchange facebook bal bla bla

Also, my current contract is finishing on the 20th of January. Therefore, I would like to find something between the 1st and the 15th.

Thanks! P.

Hello pabloslo,

I would suggest you to post an advert in the Gibraltar classifieds> flat share, house share section as well. It might help! ;)

Rouma

Hi there,

I am not female, but i am married and very happy, so there would be no worries there lol.

But this is more to see if we can help each other really, I have just landed a really good job in Gib, it starts at the start of Jan. But as i have been redundant for over 8 months my savings have gone, so i am looking for someone that would be willing to allow me to stay for Jan, and then when i get paid in jan i can pay what is owed as well as the next month. But i am only looking for a place for 1 or 2 months, then i will be looking for my own place for my wife and baby boy to join me. It's just that things are tight until the very first pay. I could stay until you find the right person, this would help you move when you said you would like to, and keep looking for the right person while still being paid for the room. Anyway its an idea, but maybe not one that will be good for you, but please do let me know if you would be keen for something like this.