French for foreigners : there's hope !

Hi,

If you are a student, if you are an expat, working in Paris or even a tourist enjoying a few days in the City of light...you might have heard about this French "arrogance" when it comes to the proper language use. Well you may want to improve your French and get those few keys that will help you make your way down there.

I am a former FLE student (French for Foreigners). I am now working in Paris in a different field. I am in contact with many foreigners and I can't help seeing the same thing happening all the time : without a basic knowledge of French language, life can get boring in the big town.

I offer some French language courses. Individual, down to earth, action orientated those lessons will help you enjoy the parisian lifestyle and help you make some friends. Those courses are not free, but as I am a foreign languages maniac, exchanging our languages is a valid option!

Here we go : [email protected]

In any case, don't stay on your own! Sad to see people write on this forum explaining it's hard to make friends in Paris

Hi juliendubois!

Could you please post your advert in the classes section of Paris classifieds?

Thanks and regards
Armand

Hi Armand,

I've just done it.
Have a nice day!
julien