looking for some friends

#1 24 November 2011 02:50:13

kiki1234

looking for some friends

hi, everyone i am vicky . i will move to maldives soon and i really hope i can find some frinds . becoz i dont konw anyone there . i am outgoing and friendly . if you are in same condition , pls contact me . thank u

#7 07 December 2011 07:26:35

mooch
mooch
male

Re: looking for some friends

Hi Vicky,

see you already got a handfull of friends, and that is what makes maldives one of the best places,

feel free to buzz anyone of us when ur in malidves.

cheers
mooch

#8 14 December 2011 14:22:12

kiki1234

jaufar wrote:

Hi vicky, will be happy to be friends with. I am sure u will make lots of friends here. let me know when u are in Maldives.

thank u for your reply . now i am in male and i come here almost two weeks . still feel dizzy . i cant find any places here . even i cant buy a blanket . so poor ....

#9 14 December 2011 14:24:06

kiki1234

mooch wrote:

Hi Vicky,

see you already got a handfull of friends, and that is what makes maldives one of the best places,

feel free to buzz anyone of us when ur in malidves.

cheers
mooch

yeah , not really .now i am in male and i am trying to adapt new environment .

#15 27 December 2011 02:34:32

apexjr
apexjr
male

hi harmonie

same for me here, just touch down in Male this month. Getting myself settle down and see what the other expatriate do in their spare time......

#20 29 January 2012 18:04:34

abhi_ram
abhi_ram
Dubai

Hey Vicky,

I am also new to Male and i am currently staying here for a weeks of time. i am also looking for frds . if possible please message me ur mobile no.

Regards

Abhi

#21 16 December 2012 18:58:44

doctor007

Hi people,,I will be coming to Maldives very soon and would like to make new friends. I would like to thank all the members of this blog who are so friendly and helping.

#23 05 February 2013 07:06:22

visham

hii

i am visham. i am  working in the government of the Maldives.i am new here but  hope you will come Maldives again and meet us and  we will be v close to you, if you want to follow us just take my mail ( Mohamed.visham[at]trade.gov.mv)

#24 01 April 2013 23:55:11

nixaam
nixaam
Male'

Hi, how have you been, i'm Nix from Maldives and looking the same. pls reply if you are looking for a true honest friendship. hope to get a quick reply form you. have a wonderful day.
Nix

Expatriate health insurance Maldives
Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Maldives.
>> Click here
Expat banking Maldives
Discover the benefits of expat banking for people living and working abroad.
>> Click here
Moving to Maldives
A few tips from professionals about moving to Maldives.
>> Click here
Travel insurance Maldives
Don't worry and travel happy across Maldives.
>> Click here