Bangkok Water Floods *********** Vejthani hospital

I am coming to Vejthani hospital in Bangkok for surgery . I am very worried about the possible water being contaminated , terrorism and other things . 
There are serious warnings in the media advising people not to travel to Thailand at this time.

I'd like some advice from the other foreigners that actually live there at this moment.
please help

Hi...
Don't worry, Bangkok is still fine...
am ok here, no floods at all in bangkok area at this moment

My place is near Vejthani, no worries there hasn't been any flood in the area.

Anne28 wrote:

I am very worried about the possible water being contaminated , terrorism and other things . 
There are serious warnings in the media advising people not to travel to Thailand at this time.

Goodness gracious, why, if you worry about all of these things, did you choose Bangkok for your surgery.

The inner area of the city is free of flooding, the government essentially blocked it off and allowed the areas outside the city to be flooded. 

The water you drink will not be contaminated.  There won't be any water in the street around your hospital, either.

Terrorism?  Good god, who have you been listening to?  There hasn't been a terrorist attack in Bangkok in years, years, and years.  If there's going to be one, it would be in the restive southern provinces of the country...a good 12 hours (by bus) from where you will be.

No worries.  Get on the plane.