Where can I get Greek Yogurt

I've been to most of the prominent grocery stores in Kuwait, but haven't been able to find any Greek yogurt. Has anyone seen it anywhere?

-Faze

Have you tried Sultan center and Giant ??

also see in carefour in avenues

I've tried most of the Sultan Centers, the Carrefour at The Avenues, and a couple of Geants without any luck. I'm going to try the Geant at the 360 mall later today.

My diet is totally going to crap here..... :mad:

No luck there either :(

damn

Bump... People, you don't understand, I need my Greek yogurt fix, there's got to be a place that sells it!

i will try to search for a place for that yogurt

when in need, improvise.

legacy wrote:

when in need, improvise.

Or.... ask people who can give you a better response than "improvise."

Go to LuLu Hypermarket in ????? I guess it's between farwaniya and khaitan ??? I just bought raspberry greek yogurt a few weeks ago from there...xox

Thanks Sumi, I'll give it a shot.

One more thing....in a bind...you can put a coffee filter in a small net like colander...plastic preferably. Nestle the colander into a large bowl.....and pour in two or three containers of KDD lowfat (gold foil lid)yogurt. Cover it tightly with aluminum foil and place it in the refrigerator overnight. The next morning you will have thick yogurt!! All the liquid will be in the bottom of the bowl. It tastes so much better than greek yogurt..at least for me.  Just mix in fruit puree or whatever. I recently bought a bottle of Monin berry puree and I use that! xoxo

Hey Sumi,

Thank you! That sounds delicious, I'll try it and report back!

Thanks again ;)

SumiQ8 wrote:

One more thing....in a bind...you can put a coffee filter in a small net like colander...plastic preferably. Nestle the colander into a large bowl.....and pour in two or three containers of KDD lowfat (gold foil lid)yogurt. Cover it tightly with aluminum foil and place it in the refrigerator overnight. The next morning you will have thick yogurt!! All the liquid will be in the bottom of the bowl. It tastes so much better than greek yogurt..at least for me.  Just mix in fruit puree or whatever. I recently bought a bottle of Monin berry puree and I use that! xoxo

see, improvisation is the key :)

they have some Greek yogurt in lulu.check it out

Sultan Center opposite Al Fanar mall... I purchase this particluar greek yogurt becuase its greek and organic.

are u on PALEO ?:#

This is an old thread but in case it helps this resturant has a Greek yogurt dish under "light snacks"
talabat.com/kw/en/menu/4/338

Go to any supermarket and buy something called "LABNA" it is 90% similar to greek yogurt! When I was in the UK I was craving Labna so I bought greek yogurt and it tasted very similar!