Study and work in Georgia

Hi   

About me am from India, Bangalore. i was in IT field and worked for couple of years. i went to do my hotel management in Singapore and invested more money. right now the condition is very bad in Singapore and difficult to get a job.

i am planning to study in Georgia, what do you think about that..! i see lot of advertisement  being published by the consultant saying Get PR / study for 1 year and work in Georgia. 

if something really worth full studying in Georgia and is there any possibilities to settle down in Georgia. if so pls provide me some useful information.

tnx
janardhan

Dear sir
i am in tblisi georgia for more than 1 year .it is anice place but do do some business you have have at leat 100000US$
my email is [email protected]

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum please. You may register in the Georgia Business directory]

Hi janardhan,

Do you want to study in Georgia IT field?

I have no idea about education but work there is low paid comparing to Bangalore.

hay my name is juddy from kenya, working in saudi arabia.a collage graduate of air ticketing/cabin crew
i would like to come to geogia and coplete my education and work there if possible..tho am finacial down can i get scholarship to study there please.

[b][b]hi i am ubaid from Pakistan living in mingora swat plz sir i have son my education and i have complete my B.tach in your country Georgia plz one chance for me i try my best because i i love your country ok

plz sir one chance of me plz

Hello > note that this is an old thread. You could start a new topic on the Georgia forum.

Thank you.