Squash, futsal and badminton anyone?

Hi all,

Am new to the forum. I stay around Sathorn and play squash and futsal within the vicinity to keep myself fit and that darn stomach tucked in (though it is always a losing battle).

Anyway, looking for squash players to play with. Have a regular partner but he is always flying around so it will be nice to have another regular to rely on. Doing it for health/fitness sake, so as long as you can make me run, I will be happy to spar with you :). We play at Frasier Suite Sathorn.

As for futsal, we (mostly Malaysians) regularly play about 8pm at the futsal court besides Frasier Suites Sathorn. Constantly looking for players. If anybody here is interested do contact me.

And for other Malaysians here, do contact me if you are interested to play badminton. Unfortunately the court is in the Malaysian Embassy and as such access to the courts are restricted to Malaysians only (but guess I can sneak in a Singaporean or two!). We play on Thurs (6.30pm onwards) and Sat (7.30am onwards).

Cheers

regards
jai

Welcome to Expat.com jai!

Harmonie.:)

hi jai
i am singaporean and i would love to join for badminton.
do you guys play weekly?

samuel

Hi Samuel

Yea we do it weekly. In fact we have a session today. Please pass me your email address and I will include you in our mailing list. Cheers.

regards
jai
[email protected]