Brand new top quality gym in Benfica, Luanda open!

Hi,

went to see this new gym I've heard rumours about and it turned out to be more than better I've heard; top quality resistance machines, cable machines, bodyweight training, and excellent amount of free weights!
Downstairs accommodates spa, massage & beaty salon and they're working with fitness clothing shop as well.
Top floor offers spinning studio, aerobics studio and 3rd studio is dedicated to martial arts!!! The schedual offers good variety of different classes and of course thy gym is ab fab!!!
Name of the gym is Kamba Gym and their phone number (moderated: no free ads)
Street name is Rua Dona Xepa (at Benfica of course).

Will do my first test training there Wednesday after mid-day and will also test spinning etc and will post my experiences here if anybody is interested....

any idea of prices for each individual ?
swimming pool exist?
Dan

Hi Finnishdonkey,

Free advertisement is not allowed on the forum. I would suggest you to recommend it in the business directory.

Thank you.

Sorry - didnt mean to advertise but just tried to describe the gym as well as possible and give info when they're open... sorry!

Is it a very noisy gym?? The other day I went to see a gym close to Belas but it had the music so loud. Is it the same for Kamba gym?

Hi,

they did have music on but it didnt bother me, so the noise level was bearable ;-)

Will hit the gym hopefully today or tomorrow and will try and remember to check the music issue... but go and check out the gym - when you drive to Benfica by the beach road you can see the bright green building on the left with a massive white advert sign on the top... thats where it's located,

Finnishdonkey