How to start work

My name is Habtamu Abera from ethiopia I am health worker in Ethiopia government offices employee and lecturer medical college my level of education masters in Adults health Nursing,BSC Nurse

1.How to start work in Germany before starting the work can get Orientation or no ?

2,When to go to Germany from my country date and month ?

Thank you good by

Habtamu Abera (BSC,Msc)

I suggest you click on Guide at the top of this page a check out the information there.

Perhaps other members will also give you some advice / information too.

Your questions are very vage and broad, so giving a clear answer is not possible. Like Stumppy above, I recommend you do some reasearch about Gerany in general and the job market in your fiend in specific. Then you are welcome to come back here with more detailed questions!

1. You can start work after you found a job and got a work visa for that job. There are relocation consultants, whom you can engage to give you an oientation for a newbie in Germany.
  2. I cannot tell you a date and month, because I don't know when and how you will look for a job.

For all this, it is essential to have a good knowledge of the German language. What is your level there?

On has to line up a job and then get the work visa. To work in nursing, one needs to have their academic degrees recognized by the ANABIN system as being acceptable and at least a B2 level of German. English is expected but in addition NOT as a substitute for German. If your German skills are not up to par, then one might consider coming to Germany to do intensive German courses on a language education visa. This also gives one the chance to experience the culture and see if it really fits for their future plans. 

@TominStuttgart

Ok Good Tom ,I apply vacancy las month when I go to Germany for self prepare?

Thank you for your supports

@TominStuttgartOk Good Tom ,I apply vacancy las month when I go to Germany for self prepare?Thank you for your supports        -@habtamuabera2016

Appyling for a job is meaning unless unless one gets hired. And one has to first have all of the qualifications recognized. And one a language school visa on cannot apply for a job; work is not allowed. It is a limited visa for the time of the course.