Civil partnership in Germany

I am an Indian citizen ( German resident) . My partner is in UAE ( Indian )

I need to bring her to Germany.  The embassy have told to contact the civil registrar in Germany to issue a certificate

Is  it possible to issue a certificate of civil union establishment (“Eintragung einer

Lebenspartnerschaft”) by the competent German Civil Registrar stating that a date for the establishment of a civil union has been scheduled after I receive my residence in Germany ?

if anyone knows anything regarding this , please share it with me

As far as I know, the family law applies of the country (or countries) where the couple resides.

So, if you both live in Germany, you can register your partnership at a German Standesamt. But you said your partner lives in UAE, and you are in Canada according to your profile - so this probably does not work right now.

Thus I recommend registering it in one of the other countries (UAE, India, Canada?), or in a third country (Denmark, Las Vegas and Singapore are elatively easy in this respect).

One should also clarify the relationship. One has no grounds to bring a girlfriend/boyfriend - only a life partner. This usually means being married. Of course many countries don't recognize same sex marriage so there is an acceptance of non-marriage civil unions in Germany. Not impossible but unless it is a same sex union then marriage is expected. And having such a union recognized in this way brings obligations just like being married. People thinking they can avoid the legal complications of marriage but have the benefits of it for immigration purposes are mistaken.