Oversea Caregiver

Hello. My name is Lisa. I am a caregiver traveling to Portugal in few weeks. Please where in Portugal is suitable to get caregiver jobs

Welcome to the forum.

Whilst waiting for others to reply to you, click on Guide at the top of this page and check the information there.

@fanolaelizabeth,

You should contact one of the National Immigrant Support Centers (CNAI) :

https://www.acm.gov.pt/-/o-que-devo-faz … eu-dispor-

Regards

Hi Lisa,

What part of Portugal are you travelling to and how long will you be staying? My daughter is looking for a few hours care each day temporarily but she is in rural Alentejo.

@Maryhands

Hii.. i will be coming to Faro at first. I will change location based on where I am able to get a job. I am coming for the purpose of work so i dont intend to go back if i can get a work permit.

i intend coming by 1st August by the way.

@JohnnyPT

This is quite helpful. Thank you!

@stumpy

Thank you!

@fanolaelizabeth

Can I remind anyone coming to the country they need a valid working permit/visa. Those on a tourist visa are NOT allowed to work and if found out to be working without the correct papers will face deportation and be banned from entering the EU.

@fanolaelizabeth,

Pay attention to what @simcity has said...

I have a job seeker visa which permit me to enter portugal to search for a job

That's great. Please contact me when you arrive in Faro if you still need some work.

@Maryhands

Thank you so much. i will surely contact you. please can i get your email address or whatsapp contact inbox please