Thinking of a Master's Degree in China

I am a 25 year old male with a bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management and 1/2 of a MBA.  I have 2 years of experience in IT Project Management and 2 years of experience in Supply Chain Management.

My Mom in Chinese from Singapore, my dad is American from Europe.  I took Mandarin in High School and 1 semester at college (which I really enjoyed) but my Mandarin is terrible.

I like to travel, meet new people, and explore new cultures. I have been to 42/50 US States, Canada, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Ireland, Norway.

I will be 26 in November. I figure I have about 5 years before I want to get married and settle down with a house, family, etc.

I am thinking of a Master's in Project Management at a University in China. It appears that a few Chinese Universities have programs taught in English.

For Example:

Tsinghua University - Master's Program in International Construction and Project Management (ICPM) taught in English

Peking University - Master of Management program taught in English

Fudan University - - Master of Engineering in Project Management taught in English

I am not a rocket scientist but I put the work in. I went to Baylor which is current ranked 93 by US News and World Reports. I graduated with a 3.3/4.0. For my MBA studies from UT Arlington I have a 3.0. I was working at the time and taking Friday & Saturday classes. That was not fun.

I would also do my best to expand my Mandarin both before and while I am at China.

My thought process is that China might welcome American English students. The US media and politicians are casting China in a bad light and to temper this China might want to support Americans to see China for themselves and to communicate back what it is actually like. I also think China would want it's students to be exposed to students from other countries & cultures including the USA.

What do you think? Are my thoughts accurate or am I missing things?

Yes I think you are more than welcomed. The three Universities you mentioned are very top-ranked (basically the top 3 in China) and extremely competitive (e.g. I am a Chinese citizen and had my MPhil at Cambridge but I know I cannot go to these unis if I took Gaokao/Kaoyan). But they do lower their entry requirements for international students and I think you stand a good chance. You might want to briefly express all these culture & exchange things in your PS/interview.