Heating expert required

Hi,

I had my old gas boilers repaced with two air source heat pumps a few years back.   The system doesn't work very well and i'm convinced there is a flaw in the design.  I'm looking for an expert in this area to give me a second opinion.   Any recommendations for someone in the Lagos area that I can contact. (hopefully not the chap who installed it!)

Thank you.

@awitty,

https://www.angloinfo.com/algarve/direc … eating-437

Hi,I had my old gas boilers repaced with two air source heat pumps a few years back.   The system doesn't work very well and i'm convinced there is a flaw in the design.  I'm looking for an expert in this area to give me a second opinion.   Any recommendations for someone in the Lagos area that I can contact. (hopefully not the chap who installed it!) Thank you.        -@awitty

Hi and Welcome,

I'm not going to recommend any one but would you elaborate (no names etc.) on the install such as - building size, insulation, heat pump approx specifications  etc.  because many people are looking at similar and  "real world" install information from customers is difficult to come by  ?

Thanks.