Understanding my CEPM Bill

Hi All,

We bought a condo in Punta Cana and have the CEPM pre-paid plan.  I pre-paid 30,000 pesos.  We were in the condo in mid-April, where we used some electricity but turned everything off when we left.  When I look at my account online it shows:

Fecha del Balance    2024-Apr-24 09:15

Balance    1,368.7kWh

Lectura    9,812.9kWh

Suspensión al llegar a    11,181.5kWh

Fecha aproximada de corte*    2024-Apr-24 09:44

* La fecha aproximada está basada en su consumo de los últimos 10 días en estado conectado.

Does this mean I have 11,181 kWh available to consume before I need to top up?  Why is the cut-off date now?

Thanks!!

-Jeff

As a side note; Recommendation, ensure your electrical connections to the property are secured, and if you can have a trusted someone monitor it

@CHRISTOPHER DAVID56, Thanks for the advice.  I assume you mean the outside sockets?

@jeff2448 yes

@jeff2448

The 30,000 pesos bought you about 1506 kilowatt hours your balance is 1368 I just went through this at my condo that I bought in January. The nice part is my 30,000 ran out and they shut my lights off no warning nothing the lights just went out I called them I went online and I paid and within 3 seconds my lights came back on it's all automatic with a computer the wonderful system as long as you know what you're doing they charge $19.9 pesos per kilowatt hour right now and you can look on the website and see how much you use every 15 minutes.

What methods of payment does CEPM accept? Can you do a bill payment from any of the Dominion banks?