Advice regarding education for our kids

My name is Zahra, I live in the UK but originally from Morocco (Tangier), me and my husband are considering moving back to Tangier. We would like some advice regarding education for our kids, we found a good british school in Casablanca but too expensive and i prefer being in Tangier, my kids are year 5 and year 6 here in the UK so i feel it will be hard and confusing for them to change the education system and get introduced to two new languages.

please anyone with information or have been through the same experience to share with me.

Thank you.

Unfortunately in morocco Education is Still A Business of French Legacy and being in 2024 you would think even in third world countries there are English schools but not in Morocco. I moved there for 3 years and then back to UK just because of this issue. If you can compromise on kids future and education i would suggest think again although your 80% of the work is done as you being moroccan i am sure you have taught kids Darija or french as its (French) the Official Language of Morocco and they are not to keen to leave French Legacy. I know many families moved back Just for this Reason Otherwise Everyone loves it there.

My kids can speak a bit of Darija, what they picked from us at home and from nephews and nieces while we visit Morocco, which is not enough!

We looked in Casablanca and we found an amazing British School, the fees are very high and we think we won't be able to afford it for a long term.

On the other hand me and my husband both studied in Morocco and we both have been able to build a good career here with the education we had back home.