Resignation with 60 day notice period rejected by HR

Hi,

i been working in a company since 5 years and 10 months. i gave resignation with 60 days notice period and i am ready to pay the remaining 2 month remaining contract penalty. now HR saying we are rejecting your resignation and should continue the job until contract finishes.

how can i manage this situation. is there any possibility of solution if i approach to labor office in a week. 

If you have new qiwa contract from new company in QIWA accept it and and 90 days count down will starts. I believe you can join in the new company during this period and may you company will file  justification against you in the court  and court will judge to continue 90 days grace period. You can discuss with the new company  that after 90 days notice period iqama will be transferring &  present company cannot deduct single peny from you other than Saudi labor law.

please post the updates

@viveksathish369 Dear,  i already requested the new company to send the transfer request through Qiwa. but most of the cases, the request goes directly to the present employer for the approval except 3 cases. 1. If our Iqama expires 2. if we didn't get the 3 month salary 3. if our company is on red category. except these 3 cases, very rarely qiwa requests are coming to the individuals due to the loopholes of the portal.

No your understanding is wrong & that was not old way of QIWA performance , Request will comes to you and after your acceptance count down will start from 90 days. 

Already few of my collogues gone through this scenario. 

initially QIWA performing was like that as you mentioned above. As you said Request was sent to current employer and if he rejects transfer cannot be performed. Now they modified accordingly.

please see below response received from QIWA on my query,

Welcome dear customer,

Regarding your inquiry about the notice period, please note that the notice period is 90 days from the date of the employee's acceptance of the transfer request if the facility submitting the request meets the following conditions:

Documenting the contracts of non-Saudi workers in the facility 100% on the Qiwa platform

Existence of an approved internal work Labor Policy.

And Employee transfer could be without a notice period in the following cases (direct transfer):

1-Employee Work Permit is expired.

2-Employee Iqama is expired.

Note that the current employer can reduce the notice period by follow the following steps:

1- Login to the Qiwa platform after receiving the service transfer request notification

2-Choose a service transfer service

3-Choose the received orders

4- Choosing to modify the end date of the contractual period to a shorter period.

https://www.qiwa.sa/ar/employee-transfer

Thank you for contacting Qiwa