Family visit visa delay in saudi arabia

Hi everyone, i applied for family visit visa for my wife and son. Its been two weeks showing under process. Previously, visa got to be issued within 4-5 days max. What can be the reason for delay. Is because of ramadan? Please suggest what to do.

@shariq alam have you got any response?? b/c I am also facing the same problem. to date, I have not received it.

@accounts2 same . still under process. i think after eid only. lets see.

update me as well. b/c what I am hearing, if it's more than 15 days, you need to apply it again.

@accounts2 from where did you get this info?

one of my colleagues. 

@shariq alam Yes, it is because of ramadan, faced a similar issue in 2022. It will get done soon after eid.

Hi Everyone, I have the same issue..I applied family visit visa for my wife , son and daughter. I applied on 26th March 2024 and COC done on 28th March 2024. As of today , still in same status. I have called MOFA for to know the status and they said that I have to wait. They said because of Ramadan less working hours and more applications.  May be will receive after Eid. If anyone received approval,  please update. 

@shariq alam, have you checked today ? If any update,  please let us know..

I have just checked. but nothing yet. let wait til tuesday.. i hope in shaa Allah..

@accounts2 , When was you applied ?

I applied on 31st of March.

@accounts2 OK.. Thanks. Please let us know if you receive any new update.

@shariq alam

Assalamualaikum brother, can you please guide me regarding the application of visit visa. They have changed the website and now i  unable to apply as the embassy is not showing in new website (for pakistan) "KSAEVISA". Is rhere any way to apply on the old website?

@tahirumer73 , If you are Saudi resident ( Iqama ) you can apply through (  https://visa.mofa.gov.sa  ) this site. If you receive any popup message ( "KSAVISA" ) while opening the MOFA site , just close that popup message.. I just tried and it is working...

How can I check Istiqma appointments availability. Last 20 days I'm trying there is no appointments

@manikandanpommusamy , Reading it as 'Istiqdam,' unfortunately, there's no alternative to Absher. Since 1st March, I've been attempting to get an appointment for Istiqdam, but there are no available slots in Jeddah or Riyadh. At the beginning of March, Dammam had availability, but now that's also unavailable. I personally visited the Istiqdam office in Jeddah without an appointment and as usual they simply refused. I asked for a help but as usual " attitude with no help ". I doubt that the unavailability of slots is solely due to high demand for family permanent visas. When I visited, I observed only one person inside the Istiqdam office and five Istiqdam officers. I waited in front of the Istiqdam office and saw only one person entered in the span of two hours. Intersting story is System says " No Slots Available "

@shariq alam , Have you received any update ?

@accounts2 Have you received an update ?

Hello all, I got the visa today..Thank God !!

@sabisimon123 Alhumdulliah.. good to hear.. When did you apply dear??

@sabisimon123 till todate no dear.

@sabisimon123 did you receive appointments, still i can't bcoz of no appointments availability. I don't know when they provided. If any one knows when the APPOINTMENT is available?

@accounts2 applied on 26th March and COC was done on 28th March..You will get the approval today ..In shaa Allah

@sabisimon123 bro. To date, I haven't received it.  I did COC on 31st March.  I hope so, i will receive it early. b/c what I heard by 5th May, the Hajj flights will start to operate. I don't think after my wife can come.