Need to sell my car in plovdiv !!!! Need your Help !!!!

Hello everyone,

I am French and I have settled in the city of Plovdiv for 3 months, unfortunately family concerns force me to leave Bulgaria in July 2024 to take care of my dad who lives in Asia. However, when I came to settle in Bulgaria I traveled with my car and I will therefore have to part with it before my departure. I am therefore looking for a dealer or someone who would be able to help me in this process because I do not speak Bulgarian and despite my research on the internet and others, the language barrier is a problem for me . I am ready to offer a % of the sale to anyone who can help me with this procedure.

Thank you all for your help and for contacting me by PM

Hi

try google search rv for sale in bulgaria 

@Deustetsuo

Hi Deustetsuo we are ariving next week and will be looking to buy a car. What type of car do you have? Shall we contact each other by Whatsapp.

Michele

@Deustetsuo
Hi Deustetsuo we are ariving next week and will be looking to buy a car. What type of car do you have? Shall we contact each other by Whatsapp.
Michele

-@michelesussexyoga

To contact other members please use the message system. Just click on their avatar and then on send message.

Unsafe to post and contact details here on the open forum.

Ahh I thought i did!   Thanks for the heads up.

All Fools' Day post ? :)