SCE Registration under progress

Hi,

My VISA issued with occupation Electrical Engineer.  I applied in SCE on My M.Tech degree (Masters degree)  in Power Electronics System & Control, which comes under Electrical engineering, and this is   attested by Ministry of external affairs  and saudi culture. But after 2 days i have received message to upload bachelor degree and Academic records.  I have uploaded my Bachelor degree certificate ( Electrical & Electronics Engineering along with Master) and also marks card from B.Tech 1st Semester to 8th &  to M.Tech 1st to 4th . However uploaded  bachelor degree is not attested by Saudi culture. It has been more than 20 days after uploaded the documents and still SCE registration is not updated. I have called multiple times and also raised the ticket, they are telling 2 days, 3 days and so on.  Kindly suggest what to do. 

Two issues. First is your bachelor's degree which is not yet attested by Saudi culture. Worth to mention also that your full academic transcript including all courses from first to last level of your degree must also be attested. Second is that SCE registration for those with less than five years of experience shall not be accepted, unless they are Saudi, Bedoon. Now, regarding your registration will undergo a series of data flow verifications, and assessment, until you are fully accepted as member of SCE. This process takes more than a month. However, considering the magnitude and volume of applicant in-kingdom and out-of-kingdom, it might take longer than expected.