PREGNANT WITH HBSAG

Dear members

My wife is having HBSAG positive and virus is not active. Even we convinced MOH and they did some tests in Bahrain and given FIT certificate.

Now my question is, she is pregnant now.

How hospital will treat a HBSAG positive pregnant women.?

What is the procedure?

I'm just worrying about my wife visa (she is having dependent visa now). After so many struggles we convinced to MOH about her HBSAG status.

Finally they agreed and given FIT certificate.

Kindly give me a reply.

Thank you

If anyone knows about this, please reply!

I would recommend you visit the well known hospitals with all medical history and other documents and ask for suggestions.

Good luck

@logicalindian

ok, thank you!

I am confused.  Why did you need to convince MOH for Hepatitis for a dependent visa?  there is no medical test for dependent visa.   The issue only comes if she was trying to get a work visa ffirst or which she was marked UNFIT and then you tried to convert it to a dependant visa - in MOH systems, she would be blocked due to the older work visa application.

As far as hospitals are concerned, you do need to tell the physician as they will do two things.  One is that infection control procedures will be more stringent and two, they will give the baby some shots as birth to prevent transmission from mother to child.

@XTang

Actually, she was on a work visa before, and when we went for medical that time she got unfit from MOH.

Later the employer sent her back to her home country. after she got a medical offense under her name. (She can not travel again to Bahrain)

Later so many struggling, we submitted a lot of reports to MOH. finally, they agreed and gave FIT CERTIFICATE and removed medical offense from her name. and I changed her visa to dependent.

I'm just worried that she is pregnant now. Will the hospital make any problem with her..?

Or they will treat a normal pregnant women..?

That's what I meant. If she came as a dependent to begin with, no medical and no issue.  If you get sent back for medical offence on a work visa and have to come back on a dependant visa, it's a big pain.

I already told you. Hospital won't make problems. There will be just a few additional protocols they will put into place which I have listed above.

@XTang

Thank you so much for your information sir..