Trying to get help with visa application

Has anyone ever use Atlantic Bridge to help with their visa process and if so how long did it take to get an appointment to interview for a residence visa.

@Roseann28

i have not used Atlantic Bridge, so cannot comment on them specifically.  However I offer a comment on the process overall, and how trying it is for anyone to get an appointments.

i was approved by SEF in early 2020, but covid caused at least a 6 month delay, and then SEF disbanded by government, taking until Nov 2023 to put AIMA in place. i had my my final appointment and biometrics in February 2024!

I got this appointment only as a result of a court order issued by a judge, after suing the government.

At my recent appointment I was told that there are over 300,000 applications under process, and so this is a waiting game. I add here that this is not confined to Portugal, and getting appointments even for a tourist visa is almost impossible.  Have friends and family trying in South Africa, UK and Dubai all trying with VFS, and they can't get appointments for Portugal, Spain, Holland and France!

I know this all sounds very discouraging; do not let this happen as it is literally just a process. Do not create your own (unrealistic) deadlines, but rather just go with flow!

Portugal is worth it, believe me, and i am loving my life here. An honest recommendation would be to use the time and delays to really learn Portuguese, and get into the community via Portuguese TV, movies and ‘soaps':  maybe it sounds silly, but I wish I had used the time better before permanently arriving here.

Thanks , i really appreciate your response.

i guess i was hoping to get to faro before December now i will use my down time wisely.

Thanks @williamstony360! I am in wait mode (applied at SF VFS in Feb 2024) and am hoping to get approved to go by Sep 2024, but know that may not be realistic.  I am currently decent with Brazilian Portuguese, but agree that it is good advice to keep up my European Portuguese studies and continue to train my ear for the differences.  Also agree that it will be worth the wait!!