Leather furniture in Cyrprus

@JulienMy name is Ken Cooper aged 80 and my wife Maureen is 77. We spent 2 years at Akrotiri living in Limassol and leaving in 1973.

We were very happy there and after 50 years we were going to move to Lincolnshire and Maureen decided that the sunshine in Cyprus was better for our health.

We hope to visit Cyprus in a few weeks time to look at the house we are eyeing up and also to see how the place has changed. We may of course enjoy a Kebab or two whilst we are there.

Maureen has a problem with shopping, we both love leather furniture but so far we have been unable to find any unless it is in Nicosia. Please can someone help us with this problem. We do not have any finance problems so housing and health will not be a problem. I think that is enough for now unless you have some questions  for us.

Bye for now

Ken and Maureen1f600.svg

Hello Ken and Maureen

Welcome on board !

Please note that I have created this new thread from your post on the Cyprus forum so that members can guide you.

All the best

Bhavna

Hi Ken,

Before you look at importing furniture, there is always a supply of quality secondhand furniture  around. We have quite a few shops down the Eastern end.

Random question, my father was at RAF Akrotiri from 71-74 too. He was on Vulcans. What did you do there? We lived in Berengaria.

@windycooper43 I did post something relating to this, probably January this year?  Advocating the store and sales manager.  However, am deliberating in deleting this post as although they came through with what I wanted/ordered, since then it has been an irritating pulling teeth scenario with future items I've ordered.

If I wasn't encountering the annoying and frustrating difficulties I'm experiencing now I would gladly forward name and contact.........

Hopefully you'll find what you need