My family and friends in Cameroon 🇨🇲

Greetings please I need help I have family and friends back home in Cameroon 🇨🇲 they are willing to visit Brazil 🇧🇷 for tourist I have a friend in Brazil 🇧🇷 he works there don't know if is a visible for him to give me an invitation letter please advise me

@Kellynash134

You will need a visa to enter brazil as a tourist. An invitation letter couldn't hurt in the application process.  However I would consult the brazi

@Canforbra

That is to confirm with the Brazilian embassy or consulate  in your home country.

03/14/24 Greetings please I need help I have family and friends back home in Cameroon 🇨🇲 they are willing to visit Brazil 🇧🇷 for tourist I have a friend in Brazil 🇧🇷 he works there don't know if is a visible for him to give me an invitation letter please advise me

-@Kellynash134

If your friend is a Brazilian citizen or legal resident, he can provide an invitation letter to a foreigner to visit Brazil.  If he is an illegal resident, a letter from him will not be accepted. 

You should find out from him exactly what his residency status is and, if he qualifies, you should contact the Brazilian Embassy in Yaoundé to understand the exact requirements.  At the very least, your friend will have to provide proof that he can support the visitors financially during their visit, and they will have to provide convincing proof to the Embassy that they will return to Cameroon at the end of their visit.