Question about Education declaration in EP online summary

hello, everyone,Really need advice on it.I'm EP holder and I found a mistake in my previous application. the mistake is a Yes/No declaration about "Is the campus located in the same country as the awarding institution?"  which is only in EP online application summary (which is filled by the authority agent and because of their misunderstanding they filled in wrongly. but for the application form they asked me to fill in, all the information is correct and there is no such question ). What's more, the IPA letter that I had received also did not include this Yes/No declaration. and all the information is correct on my IPA. That is the reason I noticed this question so late. I found this link from MOM to amend the information from the previous application.https://form.gov.sg/619ef2624c2ca400125ae97bBut when I go through the form, it doesn't include the mistake that I have made. they only have: name of the awarding institution, qualification, faculty, specialization, model of study, and period of study. My question is: Does it mean that this question is not that important? Should I wait till EP renews then do the amendment and write the explanation letter for it? if not, how do I inform MOM of this mistake?

If this is not reflected in any official document and you did not supply any incorrect information, why should it be a problem?

I wonder, however, how you found this out?

If you want to, you (or your employer) can sens an email to MoM, pointing out that they made an incorrect note in their internaldocuments.