If I leave brazil before my CRNM is issued.

Hello,

I have my appointment with the federal police on the 29th. However, what I have read is that the machine for issuing the cards is down. I recently applied to join the Ukrainian military as a volunteer.  If I leave the country before the card is issued, can I get a person as a power of attorney to pick it the card and mail it to me?

This is contingent on me being accepted into the Ukrainian military in the first place of course.

02/27/24 I have my appointment with the federal police on the 29th. However, what I have read is that the machine for issuing the cards is down. I recently applied to join the Ukrainian military as a volunteer.  If I leave the country before the card is issued, can I get a person as a power of attorney to pick it the card and mail it to me?
This is contingent on me being accepted into the Ukrainian military in the first place of course.   

-@Canforbra

Yes, you can.  Be sure to have the Power of Attorney ("Procuração") prepared at a cartório::  they'll know the correct form to use so that there's no confusion.

All the best to you!

Hello everyone,

Please note that I have put aside some posts from this thread.

Inflammatory posts are not welcome on the forum. I invite members to share only useful infos the might have.

Regards

Bhavna

The only thing I would add to @abthree's response would be to make sure the cartorio uses the correct stamp.  They should, but in my case they did not - so you should make a point to tell them.  Read my post here:  https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1060056