Looking for property

Hi there. Imminently heading for Spain. Alicante region. Studying Spanish in either Elche or Alicante itself. Looking for a two bedroom property with wifi as I will need to work from home online part time. Also needs to be pet friendly. I am coming with my dog. I'm a psychotherapist, she is a therapy dog). Not too fussed about location. Looking at our skits of Alicante, also Sata Palo, Gran Alacant, outskirts of Elche, Almoradi and Rojales but open to suggestion. Wouldn't mind somewhere quiet and set back. Prefrably with an outside space.  Any help gratefully received.

@DWF002

hello,

Please create an advert in the Housing section : https://www.expat.com/en/housing/europe/spain/add.html

so that members (individuals and agents) may contact you to make offers.

Thank you in advance

Bhavna

Great, thank you.

Good morning here in Florida.

I am heading to Alicante in 3 weeks for vacation and possibly consider moving there. Have you had good luck in finding living accommodations?  I am curious what 2 bedrooms go for there?

Thanks.

Eve

@charmingeve81 Hi Eve, wide variety of prices for two bed depending on area, fixtures and fittings, who is doing the renting. I've been told short term lets go up massively during high season, I'm looking for a long term let.