QVP and SCE Process Time

Does anyone knows if the process usually takes more than 7 weeks to get certificate verification from QVP or SCE?

I already applied in 2/January and still waiting for the validation certificate from QVP or SCE , This step is now mandatory to get work visa issued from the Saudi Embassy

Did you apply for both the SCE and QVP? I applied with the SCE and got it verified in 4 weeks. Membership is then issued after paying the fees.

@LittleBugger  Yes, I applied for both QVP (2/Jan) and SCE (10/Jan). I just got off the phone with SCE support and they raised a ticket for me to speed up the process. According to the SCE agent, I should receive an official response from them within 2 business days.

Thanks and good luck. May I ask what was the reason for applying for both verifications? Wouldn't SCE be sufficient?

@LittleBugger because my current Qatar ID will expire soon. any one of them will be sufficient to get the work Visa stamped.

Unfortunately still no luck with both.

@LittleBugger please what could be the reason why the status of my certificate verification on QVP is still showing ”payment pending” and what can i do about it please

What profession did you select and does it match with your job offer?

@LittleBuggerOil and gas well lining worker” is the job offer but wasnt among the list of proffesions that could be selected, so ”oil and gas production manager “ was selected instead as it was the closest available option

@emmanueldamilola745 got it. I've made the submission recently as well and after completing the form, it took me to the payment options and I paid $93 for the verification process.

@LittleBugger ok.  wondering why my pay payment could still be pending, sent a mail to QVP support team but no response yet. is there any other way to reach out to them or can I go to the embassy to make the complain ?

@emmanueldamilola745 how about you start a new application and check if this allows you to make the payment? Then you can withdraw the existing one as you have not made any payment.

@LittleBugger because my current Qatar ID will expire soon. any one of them will be sufficient to get the work Visa stamped.
Unfortunately still no luck with both.

-@Alhigzi

Any update on the progress? Did you get a feedback on the verification status?

You can contact blue link consultancy in Qatar. They can get you some solution.

i got it cleared through them.

@LittleBugger the payment has been sucessful and the status of the request has changed to ”Returned”

@emmanueldamilola745 this means that some documents are missing hence application has been returned. Attach missing documents and resubmit.

@LittleBugger done. status has now changed to ”in progress”. How long does it take for feedback to be gotten ?

@LittleBugger done. status has now changed to ”in progress”. How long does it take for feedback to be gotten ?

-@emmanueldamilola745

Bravo. They say 14 days, 1f642.svg let's wait and see.

Hi Littlebigger, how long did it take for you to get the QVP done?

Hello guys. can anyone support me on QVP? username and password shows error everytime I logged in. further, already requested for password reset and still the same.

@madhanchozhan just one week. I had SCE's registration before which took just over 4 weeks. I am not sure if these two are inter-connected somehow for the verification process but QVP was very quick in my case.

Hello everyone,

Kindly advise on below:

1- Are the APOSTILLE attestation and QVP verification Only enough to apply for work Visa from Qatar?

2- to apply for QVP verification how the job offer needs to be in company letterhead ? or any mandatory requirements that needs to be in job offer ? or any attestation?

3- when should apply for QVP verification before starting visa process or while visa in process?

Thanks in advance

Hello everyone,
Kindly advise on below:

1- Are the APOSTILLE attestation and QVP verification Only enough to apply for work Visa from Qatar? - I believe QVP processes its own independent verification.

2- to apply for QVP verification how the job offer needs to be in company letterhead ? or any mandatory requirements that needs to be in job offer ? or any attestation? - The offer letter is an optional item so it is up to you. I had an offer letter on company's letter head but it has no attestation. A simple unsigned PDF.

3- when should apply for QVP verification before starting visa process or while visa in process? - This is required to apply for the work visa so must start before you apply.

Thanks in advance

-@hmaksa

Please see responses above and good luck.

@LittleBugger

Thank you very much for your time and response

1- Are the APOSTILLE attestation and QVP verification Only enough to apply for work Visa from Qatar? - I believe QVP processes its own independent verification.

So if I have APOSTILLE attested and QVP verified is that enough to apply for work visa from Qatar or do I still need to get SACA Saudi Arabia Cultural attestation? For degree certificate?

@littlebugger

is QVP registration mandatory even if I have e-wakalat? My QVP is in-progress but a friend of mine accepted application in Tasheer without QVP. thanks

@emmanueldamilola745 any update on your qvp? The school documents I uploaded is not apostilled.

@hmaksa You dont need Saudi Culture from home country anymore. If you have QVP and your certificate is Qatar MOFA attested, they will accept it. Engineers need SCE Introduction letter as well.

@Jpdu18 sorry I don't know about other details as I am not in the KSA yet.

@baluca86 does bluelink services have contact in QVP? They can expedite the process?

@LittleBugger

Hi,

Can you please advise how long it takes for Certificate verification & how to expedite the process.

I have uploaded documents on 26th of Feb 2024 & since then waiting for response but its showing IN Progress.

Hi what is the average approval time for SCE I have applied on 10 march

Hi what is the average SCE approval time?

@Jpdu18what's the status of your verification ?

mine is still ”in progress”.  I've gotten the invoice for my payment though so hopefully the certificate will be out soon. You can send a mail to   [email protected] with [email protected] in cc. and report whatever issues you're having.

@LittleBugger

Thanks for your valuable information and kindly advise on below

1-Is Job offer mandatory for QVP verification?

2- If not what is difference between getting QVP verification with job offer and without job offer?

3- If we get QVP verification without job offer will it effect the Visa process?

4- any other requirements for Visa process for professions in Accounts & finance? Like Accountant or management accountants etc ?

Thanks in advance

@emmanueldamilola745 i uploaded and made payment 23th of March. are you in Doha? it shows in progress. I dont know how long it takes to verify and get the certificate. Only Qvp is the requirement im waiting to get my visa. Did you upload apostilled school documents? I uploaded only arabic translated school certificate with mofa and red ribbon

Hello .I need your reply for below questions,

If a person is currently Qatar resident and having engineering degree which is already  attested by ministry of foreign affairs of my home country and Qatar Embassy in my home country.

• My engineering degree is already verified by QVP. Does that QVP verification sufficient to register SCE and starting KSA iqama process?
  • After entering to KSA with valid work visa, Can my employer change my occupation from electrical engineer to MEP Manager before starting KSA iqama process?

Thanks a lot for your reply.

@Jpdu18 Hi, May I know from which country did your friend apply?

@Satheesh256 It took approx. 4 weeks in my case.

@LittleBugger
Hi,
Can you please advise how long it takes for Certificate verification & how to expedite the process.
I have uploaded documents on 26th of Feb 2024 & since then waiting for response but its showing IN Progress.

-@fahmishahzad

Is it from QVP or SCE? If QVP use the support to raise a ticket in their website.

@LittleBugger

Hi,

I applied for degree verification in SCE almost 50 days back and paid 500 riyal as well. But till now no update. I applied to SCE from outside ksa. While I am waiting for SCE approval, I got my ksa entry visa. Should I travel to ksa before SCE approval or should I wait. KSA employer is asking to join immediately. What should I do guys. Please help. Generally how many days will it take to get SCE approval if applied from outside ksa.

I did not get any mail or message to pay another 200 riyal for membership. I believe first degree verification has to be approved and later only we will get notification to pay for membership. Kindly correct if I am wrong.

@shahadab2017

You got your visa from Tasheer without getting the SCE membership certificate?

As far as I know, Tasheer won't accept to apply for the Visa without the SCE!