Orchids for Mauritius

I am thinking of starting a business distributing and selling orchids in Mauritius. I have the necessary licenses and secured arrangements with the largest Orchid Grower in Africa as well as professionals in Mauritius for the incubation of the orchids until they are in bloom and ready for distribution. Before investing significantly into this project I would like to know the degree of interest from members of the forum for purchasing orchids for their homes, their offices, clubs, spas, gyms,  and generally as gifts. I look forward to your comments

do you think that once purchaced the conditions here would be ok for orchids to thrive i for one would love to have them in my garden and house

@BowcoH I think Mauritius will be excellent for orchids, indoor and outdoors. However, I am sure there are regulations about what plants can be brought into the country, and rightly so. Singapore has lovely outdoor orchids, and the weather is similar.

I have met with the ministry and have NPPO approval and required certificates. The climate is superb for orchids. Just need an indication of demand and we can get going

@brianwizzit unfortunately, I am not currently in Maurtius. Otherwise I would have had a few. Can you get the scented ones? - I am sure there are some.