IT Job market for PR

Hello friends we got our PR in November

And I resigned in December since my previous job was very toxic. Till that day I am trying for jobs .. but both Nothing clicked,wanted to check if the market will rise now after Chinese new year or it's always like that ,because I was in assumption that after getting PR job market will open up for me. Please help on this

Yes, PRs have it easier on the job market than other foreigners, because they have largely similar access and conditions as locals. But you still need marketable skills and experience, convincing applications - and also a bit of luck.

Also depends on the domain you operate in and seniority of the roles you are seeking.

Overall IT is going through a turbulent time with a number of layoffs but being  PR is great. If you don't get the desires role, i suggest you explore government's skill development programs that are in partnership with firms. Those are great ways of entering in the job market again.

One of my colleague moved from Marine Engineering to Cybersecurity via one such program.

Best of luck. I am sure things will improve for you.

hi how many months you get your pr result?