S pass cancellation and new employer

Hi Guys,

I have an ongoing interview with my most favourite company  and 2nd step interview is in next week. Since initial stage, I have informed HR that I am at current company and there is one month notice.

I have plan to resign from my current company in next week due to my personal plan.

I don't want to let HR from ongoing interview know I am quitting my current company.

• HR from ongoing-interview company will not know I am resigning my current company until my current company start cancelling my S pass right?
  • What would happen if new company starts applying S pass and in progress and current company cancels S pass?

HR from ongoing-interview company will not know I am resigning my current company until my current company start cancelling my S pass right?

Not unless you tell them, or they ask the current employer.

What would happen if new company starts applying S pass and in progress and current company cancels S pass?

You will not have a work pass (and thus cannot work in Singapore) until the new S-Pass isissued. If that takes longer than the 30 days SVP you automatically get on cancellation of the old pass, you must leave Singapore temporarily!