Employment visa in progress

I have applied on 4th of January 2024 but till now the status is employment visa in progress will u plz help me in regards

Unfortunately no one can help you, read this link https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=750635 , patience is the key.

I have checked and read already will u please check once I will provide my application.

Please check it once I'm requesting u to check exact status of my application

Replied to your private msg, again as mentioned no one can help you. Follow up with your employer

Sorry for distributing you could you please tell me that the "Employment visa is in progress" means at which stage is my application immigration or any other

Read the above link in post #2

Yes I have but I want to know from ur side please answer my question

Stop being annoying.  You have already been answered many times and it is very clear that you DID NOT read the thread otherwise you wouldn't be asking this again and again. 

We are not clearing agents that we will check your application or spoon feed you.   With that much time having passed, it is most probably at immigration.   Happy now?   although I don't see what good it does you to know that or what you can do it about it.