Visa Application Processing Time - TLS Tunisia

I applied for a single permit visa through TLS Tunisia on January 20th  and I'm still waiting a response from the embassy. I'm curious to know about others experiences with the processing time for similar visa applications. Has anyone applied around the same time or had a visa recently? How long did it take for you to receive a response?

I share with you my brother's experience:

file submitted to tls tunis on 11/07/2022

message tls tunis and visa retrieved on 11/21/2022

It tooks about 2 weeks

what kind of visa ? Tourism or work permit?

@Melikmess

Bonjour,

stp tu as eu ton autorisation de travail quand ? peux- tu me communiquer tes  timeline plz

@LarMai

Work permit

@lily dadou

This is my Timeline.

No-reply email :- 16/08/2023

Work permit:- 12/09/2023

Residence permit:- 21/12/2023

@Melikmess  that's weird, usually processing time is maximum 5 days.

Did you try calling them ?

@LarMai

On the TLS website it's mentioned that the visa process is in progress and they are wating for the response from the embassy so I sent an email to the embassy, but got no reply.

still nothing ?

Since when did you get your SP and did they inform the embassy about your SP approval ?

hey you are mixing things... for single permit it will be between 3 to 4 months to get. There will be two documents to be sent by Belgium, the work authorisation which takes no more than 1.5 month and the single permit itself + visa will take max 3 months. Alsi it depends on the period you have applied your application.

Hello @LarMai,

How long did it take for you to have the visa via TLS ?

How to know if they've informed the embassy or no ?

Thanks.

@Fahdijbeli

i am not mixing things i already got my work permit and single permit (annexe 49) and from the moment i got the SP, the immigration office ibz informed the embassy in order for me to get my visa from TLS :) anyways good luck

That's why i asked about the date of annexe 46 approval

@NarutoTN your employer / lawyer should inform you