In 2024 is Health Screening In Singapore required for Employment Pass?

-Is health check in Singapore compulsary for all EP applicants in 2024?

-Which exact tests are done during health screening? Who provides this details?

-Where do you do the screening, what is involved

On arrival in Singapore, do you first ingest the vaccine documents at JTVC?

And then go do the health check?

When do you get the IPA letter? Is this from employer?

appreciate the response, many thanks

I hope you do not "ingest" (=swallow) the vaccine documents!

@beppi

Hi Beppi,

I only used the term -ingest- since that is how they describe it on the MOH website :-)

I guess they mean to enter them at the JTVC.

Are you able to please share some insghts on my questions above?

would very much appreciate it, thank you in advance!

@beppi

Thank you very much for this helpful forum, where we can find needed information that is difficult to find elsewhere.

I have studied through the topic threads, and on the topic of medical check for Employment pass, you mentioned the below on 17th November 2023 on this thread https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1007645

"MoM will tell you or your employer whether a medical check is needed or not. The criteria to decide this are not public, so just follow their advice".

Is this information still current for now in 2024?

Does this mean that the Employment Pass applicant will find out whether a medical check is required or not, via the IPA Letter, which they will receive a few days before arriving in Singapore?

I heard about a  "Declaration" that comes with the IPA Letter, could you briefly let me know what this is?

Looking forward to your reply1f64f.svg1f64f.svg

Thank you!

Yes, you (or rather your employer) will be informed on approval whether a medical checkup is required or not. Just follow their instructions!