Can they refuse to entry again?

Hello

Let me tell my problem. In 2018 and 2019 I went to visit Singapore two times. Both times I was refused to entry. Now my own brother is working there and he will apply a job for me. So...when I get IPA letter, can I come to Singapore? Can they refuse to entry again even I had IPA letter?  please give me advice....please.

Hello Min Tun,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Please note that I have created a new thread with your post for more visibility on the Singapore forum.

I am sure you will get some feedback soon.

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

You should contact ICA to clear up the matter BEFORE applying for a work pass, as it might otherwise lead to rejection!

I replied to you in a private message as you asked me the same question in private.

You didnt tell us why ICA refused twice to allow you enter Singapore. If there is no serious offence or any ban from ICA then i dont see there should have any issue here.

Note that when MoM approves someone's workpass and issues IPA then it must have done basic check with ICA about your background history as both share the data to each other. 

But as Beppi said, you can take extra precautions and write a  letter with IPA and mention your arrival date. This should be fine.