Legal Case on visit visa

I have a legal case registered in Najiz on my border id, I dont have iqama and I came on visit visa, I want to hire a lawyer or add a lawyer with Power of Attorney to represent my case, I got the login to najiz with the border id, but I'm unable to add a lawyer, it says you need iqama. I tried raising the ticket with najiz but no response, how can I hire lawyer and add it to my case when Im on visit visa. need advise and help on this

@Expat24

I think you need to follow this:

1. Find a good lawyer from Internet, or offices on google map.
  2. once you give them your case, they will advise what best to do to authorize them to handle your case.
  3. Most probably if you can't add a lawyer on your Najiz, you and lawyer need to go the nearest Notary office to register it manually.
  4. Najiz ticket sometimes takes longer time to responde ( sometimes 7 days or more) but you need to follow up requesting them to respond faster.

Physically hire a lawyer and notarize POA.  Najiz won't work for you.

@XTang

Good afternoon, my name is Edgar I am Spanish, thank you very much for accepting me in this forum

I'm seeking for a labor advisor

after a year of paperwork, I've secured an employment contract in Ryadh for 60,000 Rials

per month; they sent me a contract with the following breakdown.

30,000 per month pay + 25,000 professional allowance + 5,000 incentives.

Total: 60,000. Which I signed and accepted.

Then, for the visa, which I must submit at the Saudi consulate in Spain, they send me a contract called (original Dummy Contract Letter), which includes a salary of 30,000 riads and nothing else. I spoke with a recruitment agent, who advised me not to worry about it, because this contract is simply for visa processing.  Try contacting the hospital's human resources; they do not respond to emails.

Could someone please advise me on this matter?

Warms Regards

Edgar

Hi Edgar,

Better to have all your actual rights written on the contract before you leave, your salary, perks, days off etc. You agreed for 60,000 SAR then shall write it in the contract when submitting for visa .

As I have said before, the ONLY contract that matters (and is legally binding)  is the one that you sign electronically in QIWA after arrival.  And on that, everything must match.   It is generally standard practice for the visa offer letter to show a different salary as that is linked with profession - so for example, if you are being hired as a director but they don't have a director visa and are giving you, say, a consultant visa.........they won't put the higher salary to avoid rejection by Embassy.

Thanks for your answers, I feel calmer. All the best

@somer omak

Thank you for your advice, I will take the suggested measures and precautions.

All the best

Thanks