Visit visa Sponsored

Hello, I came to Bahrain with visit visa for training in a company. I resigned in probation period and I got a new job but they cannot issue my working visa because they have not cancelled the other visa. The ministry said I have to leave the country. But I still have the sponsorship of the previous company on the system and they don't want to send me out of the country. Is there a law that I can use for this?

Visit visa can be converted to a work visa.   And you can leave on a visit visa, no one can stop you.

Maybe you are confusing the visas i.e. you came on a work visa.   If so, you can still leave but you cannot force the employer to transfer it as for that, you have to work with them for a whole year.

@XTang Good evening Sir, please I have a preoccupation.  My visit visa sponsor collected my passport for extension and didn't return it i filed a case as a result.  I only got my passport last month.  I had a job offer and he made extension for less than 7 days .(my visa is 14says) as a result i couldn't apply for residency through the job offer.  After extension he withheld my passport saying if I don't drop the case he will not return my passport which I went to the police station to complain and  an hour later I went to his office and collected the passport.  At this stage my extension expired.  I need extension to apply for the job but he says if j don't close the case I will not get extension and also I don't want to give my passport  again to him. Because he says he will not return it. Please how can I get my extension Alternatively without him. I have a sponsored visa.

my case is at the level of public prosecution and the Civil court as well. He was notified several times but he never responded  and the case was forwarded. since my visit visa is 2weeks for the whole year 2023 which he withheld my passport my extension was 650bd and he demanded extra 250bd for his services which i paid a total of 900bd.....  after i paid here refused to return my passport. i am stuck i need extension but i dont want to pass through him because he extorts money from me, he withholds my passport and also threatens me to drop the case else no passport or extension. can my new employer by pass the sponsor and apply for me or is there another way through? What precautions can I take i really want to rectify my legal status.  Thank you sir I await your response.

Easiest way is to just leave and have new company apply for you from outside.

I have Own company in bahrain .my company password was with a agency in bahrain thet guy so meany visit visa issued under my company suddenly immigration officer call me and saying i they're caught one visitor his visa issued under my company then asking me pay for him oversty  Fine and give him air triket also then i said  don't have Mmoney and i don't know about him also .after few mother i see my company get offence from immigration .then i ceek still have 22 visitor all of overstay .but don't have any  details about them .now what i can do plz give suggestion.

First of all, handing over your password to anyone is pure stupidity.  Your company is liable for all of these issues and has to settle them.   On the side you can file a case against that guy for misusing your password, if you have proof but that will take long and is a different matter.

thet guy go back his home country now what i can do

Get a lawyer.  NPRA will go after your CR.  They don't care who used the password, only which company was responsible for issuing all these overstay visas.