E sim and charger

Hi Everyone.  Can someone advise me of how to buy my e sim.  Also I not sure what charger is needed when travelling in and outside of Vietnam.  Thank you 🙏

@Eile

An E Sim: Are you looking for a mobile phone Sim card? to use in Viet Nam.

You can work w a Vietnamese friend to get a Vietnamese Mobile phone Sim Card. Also, get Viet Nam internet.

WE have it only costs 2-3  ~ (usd)  per month.

Your existing charger should work ok.

mAC

@Mac68. Thank you 😊

Im not sure if E-Sims are a thing here yet. Ive only ever seen physical sims.

If you have more than one charger, pack a small multiblock so one adaptor will do the job.

Yep

@Eile you should go to the Agent like Mobifone or Viettel. They wil do the e-sim for you

esims are only an option on some high end phones. My newer Samsung phones will work with one, but my older ones will not.
If your phone won't, simply buy a physical SIM card.
Chargers aren't much of a problem as you can buy adaptors that will allow your Australian plug to fit Vietnamese sockets. Mains voltage and frequency are the same in both countries.
If you have more than one charger, pack a small multiblock so one adaptor will do the job.

70060-australia-china-to-france-europe-travel-adapter-white-P-27616477-122365800_1.jpg

I've stopped buying adapters and instead choose the power strips that have multiple function female connections that handle multiple options including that previous image:

screenshot_20240122_140758_lazada4678293085446997683.jpg

When shopping around (Lazada, Lotte Mart, Shopee, Mega Market, etc) there are all types of options available, from a simple setup with one multifunction input to construction grade cords.