Monthly expenses living in an apartment in a complex

Could somebody tell me what is the monthly expenses for a 112 square meters app in a complex (gas, electricity, sindic, cleaning, internet, cable) ?

Check out www.numbeo.com for costs.

@dumbravd

We (my wife and I) live in Flac-en-Flac in a 3-bedroom furnished apartment about the size you're refering to. Here's a breakdown of what we pay per month:

GAS: we have a 12kg gas bottle that I have only refilled once for the year at a cost of Rs 340. We use the gas stove every other day since the food we cook usually last 2 days - remember, it's just me and my wife.

ELECTRICITY: Rs 1,200 - Rs 1,400 dependent on usage. We have A/C in all the bedrooms but don't use it that much, just a big electric fan in the living area on hot days. We each also have a USB fan that we use with our individual 20,000 mAh powerbanks. We basically have these on our bedside tables, pointed at our heads and run them straight through the night to keep us cool. This is a big cost saver!!! If you will be running A/C for maybe an hour a 2 a day, it could set you back about 3x the amount I've listed.

SINDIC: your landlord is responsible for the monthly sindic / levy. This is our second apartment we've rented and have never paid sindic fees.

WATER: we do not pay for water as once again, it's included as part of the landlord's sindic / levies.

CLEANING: the communal areas (pool, garden, etc.) is cleaned daily at no cost to renters. Again, that's part of the landlord's sindic / levies. As for the actual apartment we're renting, we clean the place ourselves.

INTERNET: Rs 1,500 / month for the 100Mbps plan from MyT (myt dot mu)

CABLE: we do not have a cable plan. You can however add Dstv Stream packs onto your myt internet plan. Check the myt website or their competitor's website emtel dot com

Hope it helps...

@vrtlmadness

Thank you very much