Good conduct certificate

Hi there,

I was resident of Bahrain wit my family for ±3 years and left in 2021. Now I need the good conduct certificate for myself and my wife. I understood fromm the forum, that because I didn't provided my fingerprints to CID when I have been living in Bahrian, the fastest way is to visit the contry and apply in person.

Based on your experience, how much time does it take to obtain the certificate if go to CID in person? Is that possible to get the document within a day ot it's a longer process? If it's more than one day - can we apply together, and only one of us (I or my wife) receive the paper certificates for both of us - is something needed in this case?

Thanks in advance for your advices!

It never takes a day.    The fastest time would be within a week.  You can ask them if your wife can pick it up when you go there as they keep changing rules.

@XTang thanks for the fast reply!

@XTang hai i need your help. please please!!

im no longer in bahrain since 2019 . i have been there only for one year. and now i need to take the police certificate  from bahrain. i having trouble with incomplete status. its been 1 month with two finger print form i took. still its unsuccessful, but they didnt mentioned whats the metters. please advise .

Read this

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1060200

@logicalindian ah really appreciate !! but before when i called the bahrain embassy in UAE, they dont give the specific information like this, and even same thing i asked the the customer sevice in bahrain.bh they said to raised the complaint to tawasul which is not resolve anything. 🙏🏻Ill try your advice.