No salary, no NOC, no reliving letter

Hi friends,

I came to Malaysia in December 2022,my company started project (deployed in client company)in January and decided to not pay my salary for december 2022. I adjusted with them. In oct 2023 my almost entire team's contract ended suddenly. I still got paid for October and november month 2023. In January I got another project, but I was really very sick, I did not received December month salary and so I couldn't get checkup with doctors ( I have aia card but not sure how to use it).

I requested for money but they said, I won't get paid for December month and were rude to me.

I kept asking for my salary or part of it for my expenses, in return they removed me from my current project saying I my unavailability is the issue even I told them about my health issue and people in my client location knows that.

Now they are not paying my salary, don't want to give me NOC or any other documents. What should I do?

As of now,All I want is atleast part of my salary, NOC and reliving letter, or part of my salary with a project.

Please advice. Thanks