Bringing a caravan from the UK

Hello, looking to buy a caravan, if anyone is coming with one to Bulgaria and looking to sell, please contact me, 4/5 berth one, thank you

what is caravan- you mean RV???

@TonyFF

I think RVs are drivable, whereas a caravan is towed. I think the UK uses "caravan" for one that is towed, for short stays in different places... and "static caravan" for one that sits in the same place all year as longer-term living space. I think you'd call these campers and trailer homes.

Yes, a towed caravan I mean, thank you

Caravan

luxury-caravan_14.jpg

@SimCityAT

Yes! That one's perfect. How much is it? :-)

LOL!

@SimCityAT

That looks nice..great for touring..sadly not many sites though.

Caravans dont half cost a mint out here. I think they bring them in from Germany. Lot less hassle than bringing anything over from England.

@mickeyhart

Most of the imported caravans in Bulgaria are from the UK and unfortunately very expensive

@Adriana Petrova

Ebay has a separate category for caravans. It usually has plenty of listings and a few bargains. It's probably more of an adventure than you want, but it could be an option to buy and tow it back to Bulgaria for your summer holiday. :-)

Thank you for the replies. Which other sites are good for caravans in UK?

I really don't understand why caravans are so cheap in UK 1f609.svg

@Adriana Petrova   there are always plenty on Facebook market place.  If you have a budget in mind then you can pick one closer to the ferry/ tunnel if you need a quick turn around.   Happy hunting.