New members of the Uzbekistan forum, introduce yourselves here - 2024

Hi all,

Newbie on the Uzbekistan forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Uzbekistan if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi!

My name is Adam Pengoe from Australia. I have just moved to Tashkent two months ago and will be continuing my online business form here.

So far I like Uzbekistan, its people and especially the cost of living. I see myself staying here for a while.

Cheerio!

@AdamTashkent

Hello and welcome on board Adam !

Glad that you've joined our platform.

Feel free to initiate any topic you'll like to discuss about on the Uzbekistan forum.

All the very best

Bhavna

Hi!
My name is Adam Pengoe from Australia. I have just moved to Tashkent two months ago and will be continuing my online business form here.
So far I like Uzbekistan, its people and especially the cost of living. I see myself staying here for a while.
Cheerio!
    -@AdamTashkent

Hi, and welcome.

You might like to update your profile as it gives the wrong home country

I have worked in dubai for two years stitching work in uzbekistan also i have done stitching work in russian jacket sewing and three visas have been applied to my uzbekistan and now i am again applying for visa in uzbekistan.  Because these people are good and the country is also good, that's why I am looking for what I can find in this country

@za9187304

hello and welcome on board !

What are you looking for exactly please ?

Regards

Bhavna