KSA-Business Visa Cancellation

I had been issued a KSA-business visa (one-year multiple entry) last year from India, which had a validity till 30 March 2024. As, I left the previous company they cancelled my business visa on 02 November 2023 by electronically .

Right now, I am trying to apply for new KSA-business visa by another employer from Dubai. It been informed by Tasheer- Dubai, that they cannot issue new business visa until the old one got expired, even though I showed them electronically cancelled copy to them.

So any one can let me know the exact procedure as per new rules.

Thanking you,

I got a work visa while having a valid business visa, from Bahrain.  Your problem is that you are applying for the same type of visa i.e. business visa.  In some application centers, to reduce the load, they simply don't entertain applications until the old visit visa has expired.  This has been the case for a long time.   Since you are not legally allowed to work on a business visit anyway, they don't see the urgency in issuing a new one and instead ask you to wait for expiry.   So unless the center agrees or you speak to a manager, you are stuck. 

@raramkrish139 is there any person who is familiar with the procedure of Business Visit Visa cancelation electronically, 

If sponsored visa, only the sponsor can cancel it.