Ex-PR return to work in Singapore as s-Pass or EP

I have renounced my PR few years ago, and my last position in Singapore is still vacant. Can I apply to returm to Singapore to work under S-Pass or EP rather than getting back the PR status?

Yes,EP/S-Pass is a possibility for PR renouncers. But another PR is very unlikely!

Thanks. It's a good info

Please note that even for an EP/S-Pass, you will have to re-pay all withdrawn CPF monies plus the interest that would have accrued. This could be a deal-breaker for many.

I just want to share I knew someone who renounced PR 2021 and got SPass Dec 2022. He is now working here again and he did not re - pay any withdtawn CPF / interest for him to get SPass.

@hellonik Thanks for the info. I believe there is no need to return the CPF and interest, as S-Pass and EP holders do not have CPF account unlike SPR.

Please note that even for an EP/S-Pass, you will have to re-pay all withdrawn CPF monies plus the interest that would have accrued. This could be a deal-breaker for many.

-@beppi

This is not true for EP/S-Pass. It only applies if you apply for PR again (and approved).

This is not true for EP/S-Pass. It only applies if you apply for PR again (and approved).    -@ajosshi

I did not know this - thanks for the correction!

Please note that even for an EP/S-Pass, you will have to re-pay all withdrawn CPF monies plus the interest that would have accrued. This could be a deal-breaker for many.        -@beppiThis is not true for EP/S-Pass. It only applies if you apply for PR again (and approved).        -@ajosshi

Thats correct. No repay of your withdrawn CPF monies if you work as work pass holder because you are still as a foreigner and dont require to open CPF account.

But if you got PR approved again, which is very unlikely (heard few people who had renounced their PRs got their PRs), in their cases they returned the money they had withdrawn earlier.