F card after end of legal cohabitation

Hello guys

please spare some  time to help me out with my question.

I came as a student in Belgium and 3 years later I started a legal cohabitation with my  girlfriend(I got an f card).

The relationship lasted for a period of 5 years and

We were under the same roof for 4 years With my address at her place.

but  our legal cohabitation lasted for 2.5 to 3 years.

(I was already living in Belgium with shaking documents tho)

We are now separated and I registered myself in another commune and address (got checked by the police ✅)

I have both worked as an interim worker and a contracted which I quit for a year due to depression causes. Now I work as interim worker and study to increase my chances in the labour market.

I have great knowledge of both French and Dutch en I'm integrated.

(Qualified to ask the nationality but was rejected because I wasn't legal at one point in Belgium) All other qualifications were good. Working days to integration...

I could ask for a vast contract but then I won't have the chance to get with my education..

So I with this, I wish to know if  my f card stands a chance to be kept  or do I get to lose it?

given that I now work with interim (weekly contracts) and the stay of my legal cohabitation..

thanks for your time and responses in advance.

have a great holiday

@Brielstar hey. Qs long as u had same adress in same roof for 4 years and cohabtation lasted almost 3 years. Its account since 1 st day u had same adress... gather all proof . Check for lawyer to ask right of maintain ur F card.. no worries.  U will keep ur F card and u will get new one after its expired wether another F card or B card. But did nt understand why u were refused nationality.. u said u were illigal in some point after u were student.. u stoped studying in some period and u had no resident permit then ? If so . Then it will be accounted since first day u apply for cohabitation including adress together

My documents where shaky (i had received an annex document) which i was renewing after 3 months cause brussels had not given me a new foreigner's card(basically that made me illegal during that year, they say)

Will i need to sign a vast contract ? or will the interim work be acceptable as sufficient source of income ?

Thanks

Do i really need to contact a lawyer too ?   cause i have an appointment next month?

i should also mention that i had the annex while my address was at her place

What appoitment u have next month ? For what ? Its difficult to have good communication if u have watsapp number better to contact and explain what u have. If u want but interim work its no problem for sure

@Samir Ahmed77

hello Samir thanks fir wanting to help.

could you send your email and i will provide you with my number please ? just for privacy reasons

thanks

@Samir Ahmed77

mine either way is ***

Moderated by Bhavna 4 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Brielstarmine is 

ignore the spaces and make it one word

Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you

Hello everyone,

To send your phone number or email to a member, click on his username or photo and choose the "send a message" option to DM him your email or phone number.

Thanks

Bhavna