Deportation

I have an open case of sexual assault, and I was deported…and now I got a lawyer who is willing to help me with the case, any possibility to go back to the country I was deported from?

Sexual assault?   Found guilty?.   Don't waste your money and time.    Just try not to do stupid things again in your life.

being raped is not something someone want to happen… so I don't know why you saying…doing stupid things in my life!!!!

Look at what you wrote.

Open case of sexual assault and I was deported.

To anyone it reads as YOU committed the sexual assault and were deported.

So instead of being righteous, learn to phrase your questions better in the future. Don't blame people for being insensitive if you can't explain what you are trying to say properly. Of course, if it comes across as that you were the rapist (due to your poor grammar and wording), do you expect anyone to have sympathy?

Having said that, now that you clarified, I am sorry that it happened to you. And in terms of an answer to your question, if deported due to a criminal case, forget about coming back.  You didn't again specify what you were deported for.

I'm not asking or looking for sympathy from anyone and i think im on the wrong place for searching the help.

Right place but you are not asking the question clearly and then not admitting your mistake (asking a wrongly worded question).  And your question has already been answered. 99% of the time, there is no return from deportation and it's 100% no if it was due to a criminal case. Since you won't say what you were deported for and instead seem to persist in defending your wrongly worded question, please feel free to go ahead and waste your money on a lawyer.

I'm getting the lawyer from the human rights they offering the help and the deportation was because my visa expired on october i was on the extension …im the one reported the rape case to the police and they took me to the shelter after filing the case.

Deportation due to overstay. I suggest to apply for a new visa and attach the facts of the issue ie case in court and that you need to come to give statement.  If that visa is approved then no issue in converting to a work visa.  This is easier than trying to overturn deportation. It can be done in your case but will take much longer.

Thank you..i do appreciate .

Good luck. I hope it works out for you. Apologies for the earlier unpleasantness due to the confusion. Just remember to push the lawyer to get you here on the ground..... That is the priority..... Not overturning deportation..... Once you are here, things will be much much easier.

@XTangGood morning sir I have reissue new passport and have received it and has provided my company to update it but till now my company has not update my new passport because my old passport was damaged and has still 2 years to finished and my contract is going to finished in January so I want to go exit but I couldn't update my passport so can u please help me to know what can I do now so it will not be difficult for me to go exit because my company is not updating my new passport

You can exit on the old passport.

@XTang it will not be problem sir because it has minor damage so and maybe it's already canceled also so

I already answered.  Carry both. Or if you want to update, do it online in one day on NPRA website.

https://www.npra.gov.bh/en/services/vis … ls-update/

@XTang OK sir thank you for ur response