I'm so excited!

Guten Tag!

I am 22 years old, of Vietnamese origin and living in Germany.

In 3 weeks I will leave Germany for working in Vietnam. I've been there for 12 years ago. Since then there are much changes, so I am very excited.

Let's get in touch if you are in the same position or have some advices for me: Travelling, what to bring, living there etc.

Btw: Do you know any good fitness center? and how much is the monthly charges?

Don't hesitate to write me :-)

See you in VN

Hi extasia!

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

Hello Guten!
Welcome warmly you back to Vietnam and Nice too meet you too,Yes Maybe It have changed many things in Vietnam. but no need to worry, It's still Vietnam somehow, still frienly and lovely ^_^ Hope you have a great back trip to Vietnam. I just know some fitness centers here in Ho chi minh city. You can go to California Wow in Parkson Hung Vung Plaza on Hung Vuong Street District 5 or California Wow on Le Loi Street District 1. Or Venus Fitness Center on Cao Thang Street District 10 :) Hope you can find the best one :P
Best Regards
Kelly

Hi extasia!
   Welcome you go back hochiminh city again. When you just arrive hochiminh city, contact me if you need, i'll help you with try my best and free
My name: Cuong - male - 28 years old
email: [email protected]
cellphone: 0908 110 745
See you soon! :)

Saigon Pearl's River Club Fitness and Pool membership per month - $91 including tax.

The fitness center at The Manor, it's about $50 or less a month.

Thank you very much for the information!!:)