British Embassy appointment

I'm trying to book an appointment but there are no available slots. What to do?

see here:

https://ibb.co/LQG54Ry

LQG54Ry

Contact *** on whatsapp, they will tell you what to do.

Moderated by Bhavna 4 months ago
Reason : Contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Abdullah Bin Sohail

who is this number for?

Mixed marriage morocco, search on google he has a website too. there is a way to get documents from the uk and skip embassy also i think, he can tell you about it and charges about £50 for guidance. also check website everyday.

You need to check the website regularly, and I got the first appointment after 3 months.  So, if you are in a hurry to get married, it will be tough to get an early appointment unless someone cancels.

Hey, does anyone have any appointments in the next 3 months? Any date/time is fine, I'm really struggling to find anything. If someone has one they don't need, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks 1f600.svg

@bean78

same. Currently there are no appointsments available

I managed to secure an appointment early April. If anyone has anything sooner I would be happy to swap? Please message me.

Hello all

How do I make an appointment? Do I have to apply for marriage on gov.uk website then it takes me there or is there a link? Also do I need to be divorced before I apply (I will be as of next month) or just wait till absolute comes through?

@Abdullah Bin Sohail hi, what's the website?

Does anybody have an appointment for this month or beginning of next month please get in touch DM me i need to get married before ramadan starts desperate situation